• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Dodge Coronet 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi. Seeing if there is any interest in my 4 door 1966 Coronet.
Car is a roller with no engine or trans. I got it as a parts car with my 67 2 door but don't need because found a 2 door parts car. With engine and trans it's a runner. New gas tank and lines. Brakes and brake lines as well. Car is all original. Interior great shape. Has typical rust for a 66. Not sure what to do with her. Think there is potential for someone who's looking for this type of project or just a parts car. Have extra parts as well. Hood. Fenders. Deck lid.
Thanks $3500 Or best offer

(Please read the rules for posting in the classifieds and make the necessary changes to your ad. Thanks. Staff)

IMG_1460.JPG IMG_1461.JPG IMG_1462.JPG IMG_1463.JPG IMG_1464.JPG IMG_1465.JPG IMG_1466.JPG IMG_1467.JPG IMG_1468.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lookin for a steering wheel - if the one in the car is nice maybe you could sell it to me? I'll ship you mine back so you can put back on the car so it will still be complete. It is the same color also (Navy blue)

Any idea where the motor/trans are?
I got the car with a 67 2 door that's a Mr Norms car that was rolled in 69. The guy had it for a parts car but I found a solid roller two door to use. The guy took motor and trans to use in a pretty cool build. So here I sit.

Siren, would you be willing to sell the steering wheel from the car?

Siren, would you be willing to sell the steering wheel from the car?
I could sell it I suppose. I will confirm color for you and make sure it's in good shape. Do you have a price in mind?

Depends on the condition, I'll even ship mine back to you so you can still have a wheel on the car.

Hey Siren, have you thought about the steering wheel?

Hey Siren, have you thought about the steering wheel?
Have not forgotten. My corvette just got hit and just got side tracked. Sorry bout that. I'll get you the photos pretty quick here.

Can you take the cover off to see if there are any cracks?

Hey. It’s actually in very nice shape. Took pictures of the maybe two small cracks. Let me know what you were thinking.
What kind of shape is yours in?

192B293D-FD2C-4A2D-929D-86E466EBCB9E.jpeg 0F709EF3-DAF9-40C0-9986-FAA99BC2A066.jpeg 8C1B633D-7797-4C65-AC30-35D31F71B1A3.jpeg 55EF0209-669F-4491-8664-EC5A4E6614BE.jpeg

Well, it's much nicer than mine. My car has been on the west coast all it's life and it's got wide cracks in the rim. Would you take $75 for it? Would you be able to package it up and ship it? Like I said previously I will ship mine back to you so the car will have a steering wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back