• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 factory replacement 318 motor mounts

coronet_bob

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
The rubber on my Coronet motor mounts are cracking due to age. I want to buy the best original style rubber replacement mounts. Most comments state to stay away from India made mounts. The best comments so far are for Schumacher and Mity Mount replacement mounts. I would appreciate suggestions (other than polyurethane) and positive experiences.

Replacement rubber insulators are available from most parts jobbers, but are likely off-shore.

Welcome to FBBO

Bob Today I received my engine mount isolators .Sorry for being late to the game,
Anyway Summit Racing has the Anchor brand and they are Made in the USA !
I was very happy and surprised . Hope you found what you needed.

Bob Today I received my engine mount isolators .Sorry for being late to the game,
Anyway Summit Racing has the Anchor brand and they are Made in the USA !
I was very happy and surprised . Hope you found what you needed.
Please give me the Summit part number and photo if possible. I thought Anchor was made somewhere in Asia.

I bought mine for a 65 they are not the same part # as the 66-72.
For the 66 Anchor part is #2250 and fits both sides. This is from the Summit web.
I am replacing my Poly mounts. Engine and transmission. It vibrates more than I like.

I bought mine for a 65 they are not the same part # as the 66-72.
For the 66 Anchor part is #2250 and fits both sides. This is from the Summit web.
I am replacing my Poly mounts. Engine and transmission. It vibrates more than I like.
I'll give Summit a call. Thanks

I'll give Summit a call. Thanks
Hey Bob as a side note; could you post a pic of your hood letters? They might be the rare early pre production ones . Very rare

They look like good quality. Not like the cow dung India made ones.
$25 bucks for the pair ain't bad. We will see.

Hey Bob as a side note; could you post a pic of your hood letters? They might be the rare early pre production ones . Very rare

2003-12-31 001.JPG

Welcome from Alabama, super nice 66.

Auto Transport Service
Back