• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 hemi satellite project car 35K or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogopogo

Local time
4:05 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking to trade or sell my 1966 plymouth satellite project car.The 66 satellite I am selling is a total project,all apart,but is a nice dry car with surface rust everywhere but no rot(southern California car).I have the fender tag as well as the build record from chrysler but no build sheet.
It is surely a one of one colour and option wise.It is citron gold metallic with a yellow painted roof and a citron interior.The car is factory equipped with the 426 hemi,4-speed trans,dana 60 rear(3:54),buckets,console, tachometer and no radio.The car was missing a ton of parts when I purchased it but over the last 3 years I have slowly aquired most of the hard to find stuff.

The car comes with a complete new legendary interior,( door panels,carpet,headliner,pkg tray,and seat skins) ,new reproduction exhaust manifolds,h pipe,new motor mounts,an original pair of hemi mufflers,as well as some new emblems,weatherstripping,shifter boot and some other odds and ends.It is still missing some key items like the bellhousing and clutch assy,tach and air cleaner.The transmission needs a fair bit of work including new gears( available).I have most parts now to complete the console including a new reproduction 4 speed top plate,just the side hump is still needed.
Since the pics were taken I have had the fenders,doors,and hood stripped to bare metal,dings etc straightened ,epoxy primerered and blocked out,the unibody has to go in to the bodyshop next.
The dana 60 for the car is there,and the engine was rebuilt approx 10 yrs ago but never used.The block looks very nice,no evidence of damage or repairs etc.and has a final assy date of april 26 (SPD of car is july 13)It is carbs to pan but the original valve covers and timing cover have been chromed ,carbs have been polished.
Im asking 35K for the car but will consider any mopar trades up or down but not interested in any 72up cars,or 6bbl B bodies unless an A12. What I would really be most interested in would be a 70-71 cuda or a 71 roadrunner,no rusty cars though.The car is located in southern BC canada but I can deliver it into washington state for US buyers, thanks !!

ogopogo69 "at" shaw.ca

rearpass.jpg

"final assy date of april 26"
Same as mine 1968 engine, born at HEMI day 4-26:grin::grin::grin:
Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back