• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Plymouth Belvedere 1 HP2 Hemi Clone for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgoss_10

Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This sale is for a very rare and hard to find 1966 Belvedere 1 sedan three speed automatic car that is in great shape with 99,000 mile on the odometer. I really hate to sell the car, however I began the restoration process to get the car is ready for media blast. I have another project that I am working on and will not have the time to continue with this one.

Plymouth built approximately fifty HP2 Belvedere Hemi cars and few are known to survive today. They were primarily used for drag racing during this time period. This car would make a great candidate for an HP2 post sedan.

The original color is Midnight Blue with a column three speed automatic transmission. The car will come with a sure grip posi traction 8 ¾ rear end, a 727 transmission with drive shaft, no engine, the complete original wiring harness, factory front disc brakes that I installed, the original drum break set-up for the front, the front bench seat that will need some help, no back seat, all of the original parts for the interior less the carpet and headliner, all of the exterior chrome, one front bumper, two rear bumpers (one that has been re-chromed and packaged and the other that came with the car. Everything has been well documented and labeled to reassemble the car including all of the nuts, bolts and screws that were removed.

There is slight rust around the rear wheel wells. The drivers-side has rust that is approximately 2 ¾ inches in diameter while the passengers-side has approximately a 6 inch in diameter area that will need work. This is a minor detail; however there are replacement panels that can be obtained for the repair. The trunk is in very good condition and has no rust. The floor pan has rust but the car will come with a complete factory floor pan to do the repair which is an easy replacement. Over all the rest of the car is in very good pristine condition considering this Belvedere is over 45 years old.

This is a deal at $3500.00 considering trying to finding one of these post sedans today in this very good of shape. Media blast the car and you will have a vehicle that will be well worth the restoration.

PM me if interested...

Attachments

• DSCF0009.jpg
    DSCF0009.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 4,011
  • DSCF0004.jpg
    DSCF0004.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,828
  • DSCF0001.jpg
    DSCF0001.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 2,796
  • DSCF0003.jpg