• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcatcha

Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here the car running
See all pics on my craig's list ad

The car is located in Oak Grove, MN.

I have had this car since 1996 and am looking to sell for a down payment on a cabin, my how priorities change. This car is a lot of fun to drive, with a 3500 stall and 391 with posi, 727 transmissions with a 383 motor. The motor has a forged crank, pistons & connecting rods. You don't find too many Belvederes on the road and she gets lots of looks and compliments where ever the car goes. This car may see 100-200 miles year, it is not my daily driver...

Engine built ~1999 (MSD 6-AL ignition with Mallory Distributor) 10.5:1;~2001 New front engine harness installed ;Dual Reservoir master cylinder ~2006; Rear End rebuilt ~2008 posi; Transmission rebuild 2014; 2015 Bucket seats installed and upholstered; 2015 Rear bench upholstered. Please note the buckets are from a 1967 Barracuda, and I don't have the backs, or the lower piece that covers the seat adjustment or seat chrome trim installed, however, the corresponding parts are included with the purchase but will need to be prepped painted or chromed.

Runs high octane LEADED fuel; Paint code QQ1B

I have several extras available for negotiating -- Original Front bench seat fully upholstered and in great shape; partially restored Center Console and parts for moving the shifter to the floor; 24 circuit universal wiring harness; 4" fiberglass hood scoop. . .

back veiw.jpg backseat view.jpg drivers door.jpg front seat view.jpg front view.jpg inside drivers.jpg Motor.jpg passenger door.jpg passenger door.jpg passenger side view.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back