• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbowperson

Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello. I am posting this for my father-in-law, who lives in Rhode Island. He is not overly computer literate, so I am trying to help him out. He has a line on a 1969 Super Bee with a 440 six pack, so he's working on getting rid of a few things.

This is a very nice, driver quality car, that could very easily make a fun daily driver as is, or with a new paint job turn it into a show car. The paint and body are about 90% original, but still in looks nice. The green interior is virtually brand new, with everything but the dash pad and rear seat covers being replaced about a year ago. The car has been driven about 200 miles since then. The engine is a 318 poly that runs very well, and fires right up every time. The current intake is a standard 2 barrel, but I do have one of the rare dual quad intakes for the 318 poly which I will include with the sale. I also have a 1966 date code 383 big block that can be included. A new gas tank was put in about a year ago with a new strap and sending unit, and new custom made leaf springs were put on at the same time. The car is pictured with a set of American Racing Torque Thrust II wheels, which will be included if bought at the listed price. The AR wheels are not currently on the car, but are available to sell with it. The original wheels are the standard steel wheels with covers. This is a very nice, clean vintage Mopar that you just don't see a lot of. Take this opportunity to own one of the true original muscle cars. Call 401-265-4127 and ask for Steve if you would like to see it in person. To sum it up, you get the car, a 2x4 318 poly intake, the AR wheels, and a 383. Thank you for looking.

$8,500 takes everything, or make an offer if you're only interested in the car

Right Front B.jpg

Right.jpg

66 Satellite3.jpg

66 Satellite interior.jpg

Damn, thought it was my old car! I had a 66 Satellite, pale yellow with Citron green bucket interior. Mine was a 361 2-bbl car, though, converted to 383-4V. Wished I still had it, or had the money and space to buy yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back