• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Satellite Battery

I used an Interstate but since I’ve heard they are of questionable durability.

IMG_0654.jpeg

He is being real, but you can't see that, take off the blinders!!!
Yep, for me the end HAS to justify the means.

At almost twice the cost of my current plan. When 90% of the people looking at it will never catch it.

Add in its backordered, doesn't bode well for the big money version.

As to the value of my car is irrelevant. Thats only a factor if the car is for sale, which it most absolutely is not. My cars future fate is sealed,, it aint going anywhere.

Bill this time I used the best Dura Last I could find and used the premium Wes Kar kit,

after 2 (Large).JPG

Im starting to think about a battery for the hemi car. Group 27

And I want to get one that takes the flat battery toppers if at all possible.

Who and where. So far Im coming up empty on my searches.

Not sure I want to go down the path with one of the repop OEM looking batteries ( haven't had the best experience with them in the past )
I've bought 4 Mopar Restoration Batteries from Battery Central Mall and had one go bad after 1 year. Ive even bought one if their "special" chargers...All of the batteries were maintained the same. NO SUPPORT AT ALL from Battery Central Mall other than instructions to send the bad battery back to the manufacturer so they could "test" it..... "And they are slow ... " per Battery Central Mall ( Wayne)
I DONE with them!!! I plan to cut mine open and put a good battery inside it.
NO MORE BATTERY CENTRAL MALL!!!!
BK

Auto Transport Service
Back