• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Satellite rocker molding

IndySatLite

Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score
Indy Mopar swap meet this weekend. Can anyone give me a realistic price I may expect to pay for a driver's side rocker molding? Here is the pass. side.

IMG_E1824.JPG

Good luck even finding one there. If it looks good just buy it. They never going to reproduce them.

It's a rare piece of hardware.
I think a good one would be anywhere between $250 and $400.

So the swap meet didn't work out for a rocker molding. Closest one there was for a GTX..totally different. Going to try again in a few weeks at Moparty. Is there a way to tell which side is which? One end has a sharper angle on it..don't see any markings on the underside.

The front of the molding has the end cut at an angle to match the swept back rear of the front wheel opening. The back end is a squared off cut to match the vertical front of the rear wheel opening. Both ends have a sledged place at the top to go over the wheel opening trim. Should be able to visualize which side is which from that.

Pass side. The rear edge is almost straight up

20210904_154456.jpg

Pass side. The forward end is a rather sharp upwards angle towards the top

20210904_154445.jpg

Okay thanks, that's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't looking for the wrong one.

Auto Transport Service
Back