• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Satellite underhood decals.which are correct.

gtx6970

Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
Which ones are right for 1966 Plymouth Satellite

20220905_165144.jpg

Here's mine. Note the location. It was assembled in St. Louis.

IMG_6549.jpg

IMG_6550.jpg

That’s a puzzler - most photos show the decals on the radiator support. You would throw original details at us to mess up our minds. :lol:

:moparsmiley: LOL - Those are fresh photos, too - less than 20 minutes ago! I was looking through pics on my phone, and I couldn't find any showing the sticker on the support, but I knew it had the sticker somewhere. So I finally just went out to the garage and looked. Yeah, who knows. Could be a fluke or a St. Louis thing or who knows what.

Maybe a new employee on the assembly line that day who couldn’t follow directions too well.

Maybe a new employee on the assembly line that day who couldn’t follow directions too well.
I think it was up to the sticker-slapper-oner where they put them, you see jack instructions slapped anywhere under the trunk lid. Maybe that person was hung over or wasn't paying attention, or distracted to where they were putting them??
Cr8crshr put his where they were originally when he got his car/now yours OP.

Thanks all, The car came with several spares of the Coolant decals and one is different from the others .
The car has them on it but wanted to confirm they were correct for a 1966

Auto Transport Service
Back