• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 B-body power steering and disk brake parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

69GT

Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score
I would like to convert my 1967 GTX to power steering and power disk brakes. I need everything for the brake swap. I picked up a power steering column but still need the steering box and pump. I would like to use original 1967 parts for the conversion if/where possible. Also need the correct two groove crank pulley for a 67 440.

Last edited:
I would like to convert my 1967 GTX to power steering and power disk brakes. I need everything for the brake swap. I picked up a power steering column but still need the steering box and pump. I would like to use original 1967 parts for the conversion if/where possible.

I have the pump & box $250 shipped,
P.m. Me your email for pics,
Sal

I have pump and boxes PM me

i have a couple of pumps, and numerous pulley's- send me your email address

I have a good box from a 66

I have a remanufactured federal PS pump with reservoir. Will need pulley and brackets. $195+ shipping. Joe PM for more info. Michigan

Is the Federal style pump correct for a 67? I was under the impression the 67 models did have Federals and the Saginaw pumps came later.

Pretty sure Federal is correct for 67 BB B body. Hopefully someone else can confirm.

I did some research and confirmed the 67's only used the Federal pumps. I did pick up a Saginaw pump but would still prefer to use a Federal so as to keep the car looking correct. I haven't found any of the brake parts yet if anyone has them.

I have a couple pumps and brackets.

I have original Bendix power disc brake booster and master cylinder, both will need to be rebuilt. PM me if interested.

Federal/Saginaw I just unbolted a 67 273 from a 67 Coronet with an early Saginaw 94 pump. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back