• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Belvedere/GTX front fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinktRR

Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a pair of front fenders. Not matching paint, both need some work but are solid. $275 delivered to Carlisle.

I will ask around. I have heard about greyhound shipping body panels.

One is mounted to the car, the other is not. I am going fiberglass on the front fenders so I would like to sell the OEM fenders.

right_fender.jpg left_fender.jpg

Ok do they include the headlight buckets? My belvedere has one 66' fender on it and I gotta change that out and get some way to mount the headlights up.

Ok do they include the headlight buckets? My belvedere has one 66' fender on it and I gotta change that out and get some way to mount the headlights up.

No headlights unfortunately.

I'll still take them if you can find a way to get them shipped just let me know what you find out.

are you going to Columbus this month? I can take the fenders with me and meet you there.

Do you have any more pics? would like to see the bottom of drivers fender too,I sent you a PM also

Where did you go? I sent you a message,would like to look at the fenders if you bring them to Columbus

haven't logged in for awhile. I am not going to nationals this year. I am looking at freight from a truck terminal to ship.

I still have them. Not in a huge rush to sell but I would like to sell without shipping as I don't have the time to deal with freight for these.

I would like to purchase the fenders. I am willing to pay now but it may be a month or so until I can pick them up. I'm from east central Ohio. I can get loads to NJ with My flatbed semi but am limited to where I can squeeze a 70 foot right into. I am willing to make a weekend trip with my pickup if need be. Thanks for considering. Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back