• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Belvedere II 2 door hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaqar2

Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is all original, 318 auto, no air, no P brakes, no P steering, runs and drives, brakes need work. anything you see missing I have and is included with the car, $1700.00 or best offer, located near Atlanta.
Here's a photobucket link to more pictures.
http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z245/poofta_2007/67 Belvedere/

IMGP1566.jpg

IMGP1602.jpg

IMGP1568.jpg

View attachment 325614

View attachment 325615

Last edited:
Might do that, Thanks, thought I would post it here first, I know it would go to a good home here

Nice Project car! Wish I could buy it right now, but Im neck deep into my charger. 67 Belvedere/Satellite is what Im wanting for my next project.

Jason

Nice Project car! Wish I could buy it right now, but Im neck deep into my charger. 67 Belvedere/Satellite is what Im wanting for my next project.

Jason

Yep, your in Alabama too, real close.

Tentatively sold, waiting on payment
Thanks for the space!!!!!!!!!

SOLD

Thanks for the ad space, really like this site, easy to nav post,etc!

:tongueflap:Already did, the 64 Dodge 426 4 speed car

:D Looks like You pretty easy to convince too!

1968 GTX convertible 440/4spd
1968 Sport Satellite convertible 383/4spd
1968 GTX hardtop
1968 Satellite hardtop
1968 Satellite sedan
1933 Plymouth 5 window coupe
2002 Dodge 2500 4x4 diesel
2006 Chrysler Pacifica
1974 Harley Davidson FLH

Congrats! I knew that one wouldn't last long! Musta been that awesome PhotoShop of it that convinced him. :grin:

Maybe I owe Ya a commision! and how did Ya do that, I would love to have that program, but I hear it's mucho plata.

Yeah, the program is on the expensive side... but I'm a graphic designer and it's part of the "tools" I have to use. I took YOUR image of it, did a little "retouching" of the paint, and cloned the trim onto the front fender. Found some wheels I liked and resized them and put them in place on the tires. Then I "sectioned" the whole photo to lower the car--look at the yard in front of the car--there's not as MUCH of it as in the original photo. Isolated the windows and tinted them. :grin:

This was actually kind of a quicky--since it's not a high-resolution image you can't do TOO much to it...

Oh, and YEARS of experience helps in doing that kinda stuff. Like I always like to say, I could put YOUR head on your WIFE'S body and you couldn't tell--other than it'll creep you out. :no:

Oh, and YEARS of experience helps in doing that kinda stuff. Like I always like to say, I could put YOUR head on your WIFE'S body and you couldn't tell--other than it'll creep you out. :no:[/QUOTE]

Can Ya put My ex wife's head in a bag over my shoulder, kidding, bless Her heart, she always looked at the "bottom line" instead of enjoying life, I'm more of a live and let live kinda guy, drove her nuts I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back