• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Belvedere II 440/4speed/4:10SG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn cant believe you are selling that ride I loved that car since the first time I joined this forum,Wish I had a bigger bank account,good luck!!

Believe me, this is the last thing I want to do. Gotta pay the bills though...

Man I cant believe this car hasn't sold I,m about 10.000 short.how about 6500 cash and my left testicle LOL...this is A Beautiful car hang in there it will sell but I pry that you figure out something else.....becuse once there gone they will never be replaced.I know:(:(

You got that right. I never imagined that I would be able to own such a nice car. It's all I ever wanted in a car: classic body lines, true hard top, big block, 4 speed, sure grip, GREAT looking paint AND interior.

When I think about driving that car... the steady rumble of 400+ horses through the exhaust... the smell of the old vinyl and high octane gasoline... the feel of your arm draped accross the bench seat... the sight of the classic Sunpro tach and looking down that beautiful red hood to the "440" hood ornament... the absolute rush that comes when you floor the skinny pedal and the g-forces try and throw you in the back seat and the tires beg for traction every time you shift...

...I consider myself honored to have experienced automotive nirvana.

Sorry for getting all poetic, but a great Mopar like this one will do that. :)

I hope she did not get effected by the flooding down there???????

Please tell me she is OK?

Is this car in VA, HI, somewhere else?

I have noticed the Hawaii plate in the last pic, and wonder if others have not pursued buying your car, thinking it would be too big an ordeal to have it shipped to the mainland. Am I right in assuming the car is in Virginia?
I can't afford it anyway, but maybe someone who can will reconsider if it is closer to home. Best of luck with your sale. My "one that got away" was a 70 GTX w/ 6bbl and air grabber. I had a suspended license when I sold her in 1995. Needed to get something with a lower profile. Still regret the boneheaded antics that put me in that position.

Thanks, you're probably right. The car is in Nashville, TN at my Mom's house. I don't have a garage to keep it in here in VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back