• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Belvedere II 440/4speed/4:10SG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe she has'nt been given a good home I blame this crappy economy,great price somebody buy this car!!

Selling my 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II hard top. This car came with a 318 and an automatic. Now it sports a 440 and a 4 speed. It's a great car and not something that you see all the time. I have the original biuld sheets too. Here's some info:

Engine:
440 c.i. RB
346 Iron Heads
Edelbrock Torker II intake
Holley 850 cfm double pumper carb
Milodon 7qt ol pan
Hooker Competition Headers
MSD Super Conductor 8.8mm wires

Drivetrain:
A833 4-speed, Hurst Shifter
8 3/4" 4:10 gears w/ sure grip (about 50-55mph at 3000rpms in 4th)

Suspension:
1.12" Firm Feel Torsion Bars
6/7 Super Stock Leaf Springs
BFG Radial T/A's bought in December 2009. Less than 200 miles. Front: 225/70R14, Rear 255/60R15
Magnum 500 wheels 14" front, 15" rear.
Aligned in December right after the new tires were put on.

Chassis:
Optima Battery relocated to trunk
Original gas tank is gone. A Summit 16 Gallon fuel cell is mounted in the spare tire well with an aviation grade aluminum cap.

I'll update this if I think of anything else. If you have questions feel free to ask. If you have an offer or want to talk about it PM you phone number and I'll call you. The car is in Nashville, TN.
$19,500 OBO (make an offer and we'll talk)

Thanks
Brad

The first pic is a year old. I'll work on getting some new pics. The car hasn't changed, except for the tires, as you can see in the 3rd pic. That was taken last December.

Nice ride wish i could sell mine and buy it mine is a very quick street car lots of fun but looking for a little milder street car.!

Dad's satellite pics after the paint job.! 057.jpg

Dad's satellite pics after the paint job.! 003.jpg

HOw much you looking for yours?PM me. Id take ole red, but its not in my cards...

BTW- The '67 International Harvester 908B in the background is for sale too for $7000. Its 100% original and 100% reliable. 2WD, 266ci V8, 2bbl Holley, 3 speed floor shifted manual, restored in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back