• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet 500 4spd

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragfish

Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a rolling chassis only Coronet 500 factory 4 spd car.Car came equiped with 383 2bl.2 bl was special ordered on this car.Has factory manual disc brakes and sure grip still in it.I don't at this time know the gear ratio.It's a 3.55 or 3.23.This car is rough and would need everything.There is no seats or console in car.Trunk is bad along with frame rails.Would make a better parts car.Some other things is manual steering and I have original 4spd and bell housing. I also have original window sticker.I will part car out if not sold by mid Jan.If you are interested I do have pics.Please serious callers only.

Car is locate in NW Ohio.Price is $1500 firm or if you have a factory built 18' car trailer in nice condition I would be interested.No mobile home axled trailers.Please call 419-236-4925 PM's are OK too.

Mark 569.jpg

Mark 571.jpg

Last edited:
I have for sale a rolling chassis only Coronet 500 factory 4 spd car.Car came equiped with 383 2bl.2 bl was special ordered on this car.Has factory manual disc brakes and sure grip still in it.I don't at this time know the gear ratio.It's a 3.55 or 3.23.This car is rough and would need everything.There is no seats or console in car.Trunk is bad along with frame rails.Would make a better parts car.Some other things is manual steering and I have original 4spd and bell housing. I also have original window sticker.I will part car out if not sold by mid Jan.If you are interested I do have pics.Please serious callers only.

Car is locate in NW Ohio.Price is $1500 firm or if you have a factory built 18' car trailer in nice condition I would be interested.No mobile home axled trailers.Please call 419-236-4925 PM's are OK too.

Dang and I'm broke til tax time. :banghead:

67 coronet

I picked up a 48 Plymouth club coupe in real nice condition and won't take a quarter of the $$ what it would take for the Coronet.That's why I'm letting it go.

dragfish

I picked up a 48 Plymouth club coupe in real nice condition and won't take a quarter of the $$ what it would take for the Coronet.That's why I'm letting it go.

dragfish

Have you got pictures? I need to see the Coronet.:(

What an unusual combination -- 4 spd and a 383 2 bbl! Reminds me of an article I read once about a '66 Coronet 4-door sedan that a guy ordered with a 4spd and a Hemi. He had a big airstream trailer and wanted plenty of horses to pull it.

67 Coronet

I have the original window sticker plus VIN says it also.Not only that manual disc brakes.Good ole Kelsey Hayes 4 piston caliber.Car also came with magnum 500's with redline tires.Really unusual.

I have the original window sticker plus VIN says it also.Not only that manual disc brakes.Good ole Kelsey Hayes 4 piston caliber.Car also came with magnum 500's with redline tires.Really unusual.

Thanks for the pictures. Wish I wasn't broke so I could get it and save it.

Something I overlooked is this was pwr disc brakes.It's on the window sticker.Car has a manual setup now.

Mark 574.jpg

67 coronet

I might be open to offers if interested party's don't want original tranny and bell housing.Shifter is an aftermaket Hurst with rods.Just as you see it in pics.Any one interested can shoot me a reasonable CASH offer.

Note: I'm in the process of obtaining a title from owner.Waiting after the holidays.

I might be open to offers if interested party's don't want original tranny and bell housing.Shifter is an aftermaket Hurst with rods.Just as you see it in pics.Any one interested can shoot me a reasonable CASH offer.

Note: I'm in the process of obtaining a title from owner.Waiting after the holidays.

Let me know if you still have it when tax time rolls around. How is the frame ?

67 coronet

Rear frame rails are bad.bumper rusted off it.been sitting for 20+ yrs.Thats why I said it would make a better parts car.Can it be saved.I've seen worse been restored.The guy i got it from wanted to mini tub it and cut out inner fender wells.There laying in the trunk.It would need to be backed halved.

It's a shame cause this had to be a pretty car when it left the factory.Sometimes you need to sacrifice one so others can live.Definately a donor car.

Rear frame rails are bad.bumper rusted off it.been sitting for 20+ yrs.Thats why I said it would make a better parts car.Can it be saved.I've seen worse been restored.The guy i got it from wanted to mini tub it and cut out inner fender wells.There laying in the trunk.It would need to be backed halved.

It's a shame cause this had to be a pretty car when it left the factory.Sometimes you need to sacrifice one so others can live.Definately a donor car.

Seems that can be fixed Look at Donny Threads in the Restoration forums. All I have is time. Let me know.

67 coronet

I have a buddy that does restorations( LA Restorations )and I've seen worse in his shop.Cars came in with just a roof and a firewall.They went out better than new.He's one hell of a metal fabricator.Does everything factory correct or what your piggybank can handle. He could easily restore this car.It's parts they don't make for 66-67 b body cars.The cost of hunting down stuff and buying parts cars would not be cost effective for this car.25K max is what it would be worth done maybe a little more.Were holding off on our 67 belvedere till new quarters come out supposedly from AMD this spring.

I have a buddy that does restorations( LA Restorations )and I've seen worse in his shop.Cars came in with just a roof and a firewall.They went out better than new.He's one hell of a metal fabricator.Does everything factory correct or what your piggybank can handle. He could easily restore this car.It's parts they don't make for 66-67 b body cars.The cost of hunting down stuff and buying parts cars would not be cost effective for this car.25K max is what it would be worth done maybe a little more.Were holding off on our 67 belvedere till new quarters come out supposedly from AMD this spring.

I know there are a lot of cars being restored. I read Donny 69 GTX thread and I seen it as a way for me to have a car that I want.

67 Coronet

If you have time and the talent and the place for it you can save a lot of money.Patience helps alot also.

Man no interest in this car.As I said Fri it becomes a parts car.

67 coronet

I checked out rearend today and it has 3.55 clutch type sure grip 741 case in it.So just the parts on this car is well worth the money.It needs a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back