• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 Coronet Fiberglass parts (Doors, Bumpers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan_Hamburg

Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

I´m searching for Fiberglass parts for a 67 Coronet. Mainly looking for doors and bumpers but might be interested in a hood as well.
Regards
Jan

Hi,

I´m searching for Fiberglass parts for a 67 Coronet. Mainly looking for doors and bumpers but might be interested in a hood as well.
Regards
Jan
Try and find any fiberglass parts that were made by Stinger/AAR. Unfortunately, they went out of business and so, you would have to find stuff either at swap meets or the internet. They were the best molds and the finishes were near to actual perfect. The one thing though is that I am not sure if they made many parts for the '66- and '67's. The other option that you may have there is to have the original parts chemically milled (acid dipped) to a certain degree which makes for a stealthy package. Good luck.

Last edited:
Try and find any fiberglass parts that were made by Stinger/AAR. Unfortunately, they went out of business and so, you would have to find stuff either at swap meets or the internet. They were the best molds and the finishes were near to actual perfect. The one thing though is that I am not sure if they made many parts for the '66- and '67's. The other option that you may have there is to have the original parts chemically milled (acid dipped) to a certain degree which makes for a stealthy package. Good luck.
Hey and thanks for the tips. I also thought about acid dipping but this is quite expensive over here in Germany, if someone even offers it :( Thats why I thought I will try to find some fiberglass parts over here. But thanks again!!!
I read an article about your car and your ideas about weight savings!! Really impressive and cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back