• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1967 coronet hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGE330/NC

Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
anybody local to NC have a good hood for a 1967 coronet ? possible deliver to rockingham ?

How far are you from Ivesters?

I guarantee he's got one.

Market pricing (not gouging, though).

anybody local to NC have a good hood for a 1967 coronet ? possible deliver to rockingham ?

We have an extremely nice used 67 Coronet hood from a western USA car. This hood has very clean seams, underneath hood is still wearing the original paint. I don't believe it has any
dents anywhere on it, but need to put a hand on the panel to guarantee this. It still has the original hood trim on it, but it does have some blemishes on it, but it is fixable IMO. The only setback I have with this hood is that I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT SHIP IT, as it is easily understandable. I WILL however deliver it to the Chryslers @ Carlisle 2022 show for free, or
I am just saying this.. we MIGHT be going to eastern Tennesse sometime, to visit our buddy, but cannot guarantee it... but would/could drop it off at his place, or a good members place, around the Sweetwater, Tenn area. NOTE: We also have a very clean rustfree (seams and all) trunklid here, but will need to get some help getting it out of
our upstairs loft. We can talk about anything else, via a PM. Just let us know if you may
be interested. @Dodge33

We have an extremely nice used 67 Coronet hood from a western USA car. This hood has very clean seams, underneath hood is still wearing the original paint. I don't believe it has any
dents anywhere on it, but need to put a hand on the panel to guarantee this. It still has the original hood trim on it, but it does have some blemishes on it, but it is fixable IMO. The only setback I have with this hood is that I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT SHIP IT, as it is easily understandable. I WILL however deliver it to the Chryslers @ Carlisle 2022 show for free, or
I am just saying this.. we MIGHT be going to eastern Tennesse sometime, to visit our buddy, but cannot guarantee it... but would/could drop it off at his place, or a good members place, around the Sweetwater, Tenn area. NOTE: We also have a very clean rustfree (seams and all) trunklid here, but will need to get some help getting it out of
our upstairs loft. We can talk about anything else, via a PM. Just let us know if you may
be interested. @Dodge33

tried pming you . your inbox is full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back