• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet parts in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello four40cuda, I see in one picture you have side trim that is particular to the 500 model. I need the piece that is on the drivers side behind the rear wheel and below the gas filler door. It should be the section that extends from the back of the rear wheel opening to the bumper. If it is in real good restorable shape I would be interested in it. Please give me a price with shipping to Casper Wyoming 82609. I am also interested in the grill surrounds. Thanks a bunch, Steve in Wyoming

Hi Steve, I will get some pics of the body molding for ya then we can go from there!!

Here is a pic of the side chrome..
AC582B37-9CBA-4E41-B9CD-B2736E42F3B7-636-0000004C14E51342_zps787a9771.gif

Hi I'm interested in the trunk panel, the plastic column cover and the fender mounted turn signals with the wires. Send me a price and post pix if you can. Thanks. Brendan

Hi - any hood lip mouldings for a '67 Coronet? (Driver quality)

Thanks!

Looking for the passenger side reveal moulding tab that screws in the door jamb and slides into the ends of the lower reveal moulding on the front windshield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back