• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Coronet R/T 44,824 mile time capsule Runs Drives Ultra Complete Project $16,900 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES WHATSOEVER, THANKS

CAR IS CLEAR TITLE ALL ORIGINAL DRIVE DRIVE TRAIN!!

this is an amazing R/T project that is 100% complete and the car runs and drives. (it certainly needs an exhaust)
there is NO FENDER TAG at this point but the original window sticker is going to be present.

this is a great project for someone who wants a driver and can do some frame work OR for the
international buyer who wants a project that is complete and not too expensive to import.

the car does need the rear frame rails fixed from the axle back and it does come with an amazing patch piece for this purpose.
We will cut this piece smaller for international ship or give to you as is if you pick it up.

also needed is the torsion bar mount piece that is shot on both sides. we think the floors are good.

it has had some lower quarter panel work but probably could be fixed without a lot of major work.
the glass is excellent except for a wiper mark on front windshield.

the interior is in amazing shape as is the grille and many other parts like the bumpers roof trim hubcaps and more..

hopefully the pictures tell the great story.

NOTE: THE PREVIOUS OWNER SPRAYED SOME AREAS WITH BLACK PAINT BUT MANY OF THESE AREAS ARE NOT RUSTED OUT, HE JUST SPRAYED THEM WITH THE BLACK PAINT TO PROTECT THEM..(WHY WOULD YOU NOT USE WHITE SPRAY PAINT??? LOL)

car needs cleanup and rust repair, if we didn't have so many projects we would be cleaning it up and driving it.

car is clear title and comes with other documentation as well

this is truly a time capsule and you don't find many this complete anymore.

OFCOURSE I HAVE MORE PICTURES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE CAR.

car is located in Lorain, OH and we are very happy to help load it for you or your shipper.

payment is cash or bank wire.

IMG_8172.JPG

IMG_8263.JPG

IMG_8256.JPG

IMG_8290.JPG

IMG_8272.JPG

IMG_8280.JPG

IMG_8149.JPG

IMG_8150.JPG

IMG_8156.JPG

IMG_8245.JPG

Last edited:
NOTE UPDATE IN AD. I FIRST SAID THERE IS NO VIN TAG, THAT WAS TOTALLY INCORRECT, CLEAR TITLE VIN ETC AND WINDOW STICKER..IT IS THE FENDER TAG THAT IS NOT PRESENT WHICH WE ARE STILL WORKING ON BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES.

VIN, TITLE, WINDOW STICKER ALL GOOD!!!

All the R/T's I've seen had a center console, this one has a column shifter. So the console was an option?

Correct. Bucket seats were standard in R/T and GTX: console was an option.

I would say the headrests and the non console options make it a little more unusual. Also to be clear the car has many many survivor features (interior drivetrain…) but we believe it has had at least some repaint/quarter repair etc… in its 56 year life. Thanks to all for the positive response in this car!!

For the sake of the discussion and lack of the fender tag, i am posting the window sticker

67 rt window sticker.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back