• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Coronet R/T for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rkoetting5

Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Dodge Coronet R/T for sale. Originally sold in Bakersfield, California, where it evidently spent most of its life. Now located in Redding, California (far Northern California) ZIP 96003. Power steering, power brakes, automatic with column shift, and factory A/C that works and still blows cold. Good runner, good driver, when I purchased several years ago, drove it home on a 90+ degree day over 150 miles. I routinely go for 20-40 miles lunch runs with no problems. Current registration and insurance. Original owner's manual with dealer ID stamp and delivery date of 12-23-1966 (somebody had a good Christmas!). Manual has owner recorded service logged through 09/10/72 (at 63,664 miles). Certicard mounted on glove box door. Fender tag intact.

No signs of any rust-through areas. A pretty awful repaint was done prior to my purchase, I'm guessing somebody's idea of "Petty Blue." Original paint code 881, Bright Blue. Jams still show original color. Prior owner recovered seats, new carpet. Drivetrain appears to be original and mostly unmolested. Correct C440 HP block, 915 head castings, correct exhaust manifolds, etc. Edelbrock carburetor and complete FBO electronic ignition installed, to replace a really bad replacement single point distributer. New 15 inch Magnum 500s with new BFGs. Original 14 inch steel wheels with generic tires available.

$19,500. PM for email address and/or telephone number. Glad to shoot any specific photograph you would like. Bob Koetting

IMG_0761.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1031.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_0483.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back