• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Coronet R/T, GTX Day Night Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry4261

Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is one 1967 Coronet R/T Plymouth GTX Day/Night mirror in good drivers condition (may work on 66 models as well). Comes with mirror and mounting screw. Mounting arm not included. Mirror glazing is ok but does show slight wear. Day/Night pivot buttons work perfectly. Pivot arm does move but is a bit stiff. Could use some lubrication. Asking $40 which includes shipping.
Accept Money Order, Personal Check or Cash.
Thanks for looking.

Mopar Rear View Mirror 2.jpg

Mopar Rear View Mirror 1.jpg

Mopar Rear View Mirror 3.jpg

Mopar Rear View Mirror 4.jpg

Moved from the tech section to the for sale section. Please pay attention to the section forum you are in before posting an ad, thanks.

And the title has been edited with a "For Sale" prefix.

And the title has been edited with a "For Sale" prefix.
Thank You for catching this. I've only been selling for a few weeks and am still in the learning process... One quick question. When someone sends me a PM, and I reply to that PM is the original sender the only one that sees the response or does it get attached to the original listing thread?
Thanks again for correcting my mistake.

Thank You for catching this. I've only been selling for a few weeks and am still in the learning process... One quick question. When someone sends me a PM, and I reply to that PM is the original sender the only one that sees the response or does it get attached to the original listing thread?
Thanks again for correcting my mistake.
Yes, it is a private message between you and the sender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back