• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 Coronet R/T Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam67R/T

Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
Hello Brothers & Sisters. I am in need of several PArts For my RT.. I need The Quarter Badges, Deck Lid Bagge, Interior Door Plates w RT Badge...

Shoot me your Pics and Prices....

Also, I have a 24' trailer, a 20 X 4o Shed & 2 attics of Parts all for sale Tons Of B-Body Parts... My Father was a HUGE Mopar Fanatic and i have inherited his hard work!!!! Just this weekend alone i found 4 Dash Clusters for 66-67 Charger / Coronet!!!!

Rt door plates

Have a nice set here in texas. Came off the car i sold years ago. Very good driver quality. $150.00 plus the ride. Patti

badges

Adam, I have a nice pair of quater badges too, if still needed, let me know, Lou

Adam,patti. There are no studs on the `67 door plates,only 2 screwsmay have a problem sending them to as i can`t upload the picture of them that i just took. Have noy learned that yet,patti

Adam, I have a nice pair of quater badges too, if still needed, let me know, Lou

Thanks lou! Can u send me some pics? I have a set, but thought maybe someone had a set of better quality....

- - - Updated - - -

I am retarted! Thought u were talking about the quarter badges..... I hope you fig out your camera!!! I'm a little apprehensive buying parts unseen.....

I have a camera, no pics of them yet,(will get)(need email) very nice, but need new paint. All pins present.

Coronet and Charger instrument clusters were not the same. Do you have both? I need a nice 66 Coronet cluster.

Did these r/t quarter panel emblems and door plates sell or are they still for sale.

I know it's not on your list, but I have a set of quarter panel extensions if you're interested.
Mike

Hello Brothers & Sisters. I am in need of several PArts For my RT.. I need The Quarter Badges, Deck Lid Bagge, Interior Door Plates w RT Badge...

Shoot me your Pics and Prices....

Also, I have a 24' trailer, a 20 X 4o Shed & 2 attics of Parts all for sale Tons Of B-Body Parts... My Father was a HUGE Mopar Fanatic and i have inherited his hard work!!!! Just this weekend alone i found 4 Dash Clusters for 66-67 Charger / Coronet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back