• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet rear door card trim question

PushBackJack

Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
OK peeps, having some difficulty figuring what I need for the rear door card (2 door) for my 67 Coronet. Is there a piece of trim at the bottom? In the attached pic there’s an indentation in the panel that indicates that may be the case. I bought new panels for my 500 which didn’t have any door cards when I bought it. Trying to install new ones and trying to figure out if I need to cut the carpet (to be covered by trim of which I have no idea what it looks like) or tuck it behind the card. My R/T is in the pic below...I figured it would probably be the same. I bought
F56C57EB-F477-45A0-87E3-102C0F35F43D.jpeg
these cars as basket cases completely disassembled. If anyone has a picture for reference, it would be a big help. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can lend.

Let’s call them rear interior panels. The carpet does not go underneath, it just goes right up to it.

There is a thin aluminum trim piece. It’s held on with 2 long screws that go in at a 45 degree angle. The front hole is through the sill plate. The thin trim goes under the sill plate. Round hole to rear, slot to front. They are different R and L.

BBADB57F-F83B-4279-B778-0AB19075D861.jpeg

Yeah...mine definitely bent on one end, we’ll see if I can straighten out. If not, I’ll be in the market for a pair of em. Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back