• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Coronet RT $29500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havasu Dave

Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Thank you B Bodies for the add! I'm asking $29,500 and I am not going to move very far from that. Please keep responses etc. within the rules, and I'll respond to PM'

Original WS23 car bought in SF, CA late in 1966. Have documentation well into the 2000's including certicard, brittle build sheet, original purchase order, etc. Car was purchased by airline captain who owned the car until about 1986 in the SF area. It was then passed along to a friend (Bill) upon his death. It was sold in 1992 for the sum of $5200 (have the classified ad clipping) to a San Diego area body shop owner. That owner repainted the car from it's original silver to the blue it is now. He removed and filled the dealer installed body molding, and says he had the engine rebuilt, where it was bored .010 over. I don't have documentation for that, but am assured it is the original engine. The car was then sold to a retired VP of Roush racing in the local Lake Havasu City area, who sold it to me in 2011 if I recall correctly.

Sorry for the drivel- but there is more- The body shop owner who painted the car in 1991 lives two houses down from me, is a MOPAR enthusiast, has a few cars, and has been instrumental in my enjoyment of owning this car. (He admitted to partially melting the Chrysler Air Conditioning decal on the passenger-side quarter window.)

The car was equipped with factory air, and power windows. I replaced the air control box along the way and rebuilt the air fan switch- and I have another NOS switch. The AC works, blasts out cold air, even in this desert climate- for as long as the freon stays charged. I'm pretty certain the RV2 compressor leaks at the top. But the AC system is intact and it does work. I had the Power Window switch master rebuilt by the guy I met on here. Stiffer springs, cleaned contacts. It all works, except the passenger quarter window is now off the track I think. The motor runs, it just doesn't go up and down. The brake booster was rebuilt by the RAM guy a few years ago and brakes work great.

The front brakes were replaced with later B body disc brakes by the guy who painted it in the early 90's. The points ignition was replaced by a pointless type with hotter coil. An overflow tank to the radiator was added by someone before me. I run this car in 100 degree weather, and it cools fine.

Look down front to rear left.JPG Look down front to rear right.JPG Outside Front Left.JPG Outside Front Right.JPG Drivers side dash and wheel.JPG Engine front.JPG Headliner.JPG Interior looking back.JPG Certicard.JPG Build Sheet.JPG

Is the blue interior the factory color? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one with shoulder belts. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back