• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet RT Glove Box Door

RT Texas 1967

Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forums and I spent some time looking for this answer but finally figured i'd throw it out to the "experts"....I am trying to determine if a 1967 Coronet RT had a logo/emblem/medallion on the glove box door from the factory.....

Mine has one but it is not the correct door (440 model door) and I want to make certain I locate the correct door. Looking online, even at some of the big $$ restorations there's not any consistency, some have nothing on the glove box door and others have something there that has been painted black to match the door.

So my question is....What is correct from the factory?

Thanks in advance for any input you might be able to provide.....Very happy I found you guys, seems like a positive group!

Thanks again,,

Kevin

60769751-770-0@2X.jpg

The picture posted is correct. No emblem of any kind. Hard to find original door with no holes for an emblem.

IIRC Charger glove box doors don't have an emblem.

Are you looking for a glove box door?

My 67 r/t has no emblem on glove box door , Looks just like the one in your picture.

Thank you to all who have replied and provided much needed direction!

Sincere thanks,

K

Oh, I don’t know. It’s still attached to the door

actually, I think the 500 doors have Coronet 500 emblems

Actually I have a door in my stash. It's a 440 Coronet door but it could be made to work.the emblem has been removed

Badges were on the 66-67 440 and the 66 500. The 67 500 and R/T did not have badges.

66-67_Coronet.jpg corornet-dash.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back