• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Coronet RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Mike

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling a real 1967 Coronet RT 440 4-speed car. I'm only selling the shell of the car, as you see it. Original a Dark Blue with Blue interior console tach car. It is a correct car with the VIN plate never off of it, has a good fender tag (matches core support) and a salvage title because it came from a salvage yard. It has never been hit and was a complete car when I got it. It is a rusty shell and will need extensive body and frame repair. As well as everything to make the car whole again. It is sitting on its original leaf springs, has a good core rear bumper and the 4-speed hump and console brackets are untouched and not rusty. Build it anyway you want as it is at ground zero. I can hold it as long as needed for pick up and can help load it. I have other pics, send me your email if you want to see them. Thanks. $1000.

IMG_1932.jpg IMG_1915.jpg IMG_1917.jpg IMG_1922.jpg IMG_1919.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back