• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 Coronet Truck Lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have a really clean no rust no accident trunk lid for my 67 Coronet RT project?

Anyone have a really clean no rust no accident trunk lid for my 67 Coronet RT project?

Hey Dan, We have a very nice used trunklid.. absolutely no rust under trunk lip, and
I think it still wears it's original paint. It was removed from a 67 Coronet 440 series car.
I have had this lid up in my enclosed loft, for over 20 years, so I will need to get it out
to take some pic's of it. I am sorry to say.. that we are extremely busy at this time, so
I will say I'll try to get it out asap. The loft is full, and I don't exactly know what will
have to be moved out of the way to get to it. Just let us know if you may be interested. Dodge33

I’ll take your word on condition, more important is what you want for it and what shipping would likely cost to get to NJ 07016, it would be a business address. I really need a good deck lid, the car is so to go out for paint very soon and this shop will turn it around in weeks. I didn’t realize how bad mine was until I laid another known good rt finish panel against it to see how bad the past accident changed it lines. I don’t need an exact number I don’t want you to spend time unless I’m in. Just to throw out a number do you think 500 would cover your asking price and shipping?

I’ll take your word on condition, more important is what you want for it and what shipping would likely cost to get to NJ 07016, it would be a business address. I really need a good deck lid, the car is so to go out for paint very soon and this shop will turn it around in weeks. I didn’t realize how bad mine was until I laid another known good rt finish panel against it to see how bad the past accident changed it lines. I don’t need an exact number I don’t want you to spend time unless I’m in. Just to throw out a number do you think 500 would cover your asking price and shipping?

Dan Im in PA and have a nice rust free 67 Coronet decklid.

where in pa , how much are you looking for
Im close to King of Prussia and could meet you in that area for pickup. Im looking for $500. This is my spare decklid that has been stripped and epoxy primed on both sides. It will need very little to finish.

Im close to King of Prussia and could meet you in that area for pickup. Im looking for $500. This is my spare decklid that has been stripped and epoxy primed on both sides. It will need very little to finish.
1967 right?

Did you get trunklid.... maybe can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back