• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 dodge coronet 4-door full frame FOR BODY PARTS PIECES

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This full frame is for sale FOR 500.00 MANY OF THE FOUR DOOR PARTS ARE GREAT FOR TWO DOOR RESTORATIONS OR MAYBE YOU ARE RESTORING A FOUR DOOR POLICE CAR ETC..

NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO BOLT ON PARTS LEFT WHEN THIS IS SOLD.
NO FRONT OR REAR SUSPENSION INCLUDED. WE WILL EASILY LOAD THIS ONTO YOUR TRAILER.

I WOULD LIKE TO SELL THE WHOLE FRAME AT ONCE BUT I AM ALSO OPEN TO PARTING IT AND SHIPPING A PIECE TO YOU.

i can get you more pics if you need them no problem.

there are great OEM parts here like rear floors, hump, cowl, radiator support frame, c-pillars, roof, tail panel pieces
possibly fire wall pieces and maybe if things lineup some frame pieces but note THE FRAME RAILS ARE TOTALLY SHOT IN OVERALL AND THAT IS WHY THIS CAR WAS PARTED (and saved so many other mopars!)

by the way: the car was running and driving when we got it and the following parts are for sale as well: ultra complete install ready non posi 8 3/4 rear end (unknown gears) $850
and ultra complete front 225 slant six k frame, spindles, control arms, ball joints etc backing plates drums/hubs (unknown shape of drums) $650

both of these large items will be shipped via forward air freight for an additional cost.
great shipping company that uses hubs at most very large major airports. you would pick up item at the closest location to you. places like st.louis san fran miami philly new york newark boston denver dallas and hopefully you get the idea, not your local county airport but MAJOR airports!

View attachment 1214341 IMG_9424.JPG View attachment 1214346 IMG_9431.JPG IMG_9433.JPG IMG_9434.JPG IMG_9437.JPG IMG_9438.JPG IMG_9439.JPG IMG_9440.JPG IMG_9425.JPG IMG_9441.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back