• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Dodge Coronet Moldings

Bold & Old

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
i am not in the Mopar loop.... so bear with me.

Anyone re-popping all 4 wheel well surrounds fender moldings for the 1967 Coronet?

I Can't find anything out there.

Thanks in advance...:praying:

The stainless upper side moldings also?

6766.JPG
676767.JPG
6777.JPG

Those upper side moldings weren’t moldings but were pin stripes.And for the wheel well moldings, that would be like finding big foot or a unicorn. Extremely rare. Good luck.

The wheel opening moldings on the 67 Coronet RT were also used on the 66 Coronet 500. The front wheel opening moldings were also used on the 66 & 67 Charger (but the rears were different on the Charger. At least it isn't 1967 RT Only pieces that you're looking for.
Though you didn't mention them, the rocker moldings used on all 67 Coronet RTs were also used on all 66 & 67 Chargers and all 66 Coronet 500s.
As others have mentioned, the upper body side on the 67 Coronet RT has a dual pinstripe, not any molding of any kind.

I ended up with a parts lot for '67 Coronet, from an RT clone job. I know it included wheel lip opening trim. But if you are looking for new, i take it used is not going to be acceptable???

I ended up with a parts lot for '67 Coronet, from an RT clone job. I know it included wheel lip opening trim. But if you are looking for new, i take it used is not going to be acceptable???

Check for PM

You can find them for sale, but you better be ready to shell out the clams for 'em. 67 Coronets are a red headed step child to the parts manufacturers. They are not as popular as the 68 and up cars so they don't get the same amount of love. Fortunately, as has been mentioned, the Chargers and Coronets from 66/67 have many of the same parts so there is a larger pool of used parts out there for them.

I didn’t see the splits. That might be an issue. Got any pics of them?

I have never used them, but I know there was a guy on here, I think in Florida, that reworks them. If I remember right he goes to Carlisle as well. Monsta.... something I think.

Also a guy on FB, Clair Young.

This gets you a start. Never used either, but the work looks good.

I have never used them, but I know there was a guy on here, I think in Florida, that reworks them. If I remember right he goes to Carlisle as well. Monsta.... something I think.

Yes I sent him pix said he could do some "real good" with them.

IMG_0229.JPG IMG_0230.JPG IMG_0231.JPG IMG_0232.JPG IMG_0233.JPG

Not sure what you are saying... are they for sale? Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back