• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Front bucket seat back carpet color

eric383

Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
If you have white seats and black carpet is the piece of carpet at the bottom of the front seat the same color as the seat or the color of the carpet on the floor?

Thanks

Yes. All matching. Where did you get your carpet from? ACC is the source for much but I found out they have 2 different carpet patterns. Only one matches the factory pattern.

1705431053639.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh and putting the carpet on the rear console piece is "fun". I have instructions on how I am doing my carpet if interested.

Yes. All matching. Where did you get your carpet from? ACC is the source for much but I found out they have 2 different carpet patterns. Only one matches the factory pattern.
Haven’t ordered anything yet just doing some research. Thanks

Go mine from Stock Interiors. Great to work with. Had to educate them on the front console. Most places have the rear carpet piece missing from the set.

And when you order, I would suggest not getting with the mass backing. Buy extra insulation to add in the areas you want. The mass backing will make some of carpeting process a real pain.

Can you tell me if the front seat belts get bolted through this back Console Carpet piece? I don’t believe the seat belt is attached under the flap? I would think on top through the flap?

IMG_4677.jpeg

Does not go thru the flap. This on a 66?

Auto Transport Service
Back