• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 GTX 4spd how many remain

Speaking of 4 speed GTXs would anyone have a good idea where I could advertise two sets of matching factory original 426 Hemi 4 speed Plymouths? One set of 67 GTXs and one set of 66 Satellites all factory color paint and interiors. I want to stay away from auctions
Thanks 61E92986-6F86-4F6F-A199-C91221350A1D.jpeg31E65D19-C61B-4C2B-AFEF-BA597CC78DB2.jpeg

id like to think 30% survived. Mostly based on the number rusted away, accidents beyond the cost or repair, used up wore out power trains beat up cars that were often just taken to the scrap yard. It was common for old cars to be dragged away and junked. Then there is the kid or guy in the late 70’s early 80’s that sees a GTX at the yard and says hell, thats not bad, I’ll throw a motor in it and weld on the quarters and down the road we go. 30% is a strong possibility

Speaking of 4 speed GTXs would anyone have a good idea where I could advertise two sets of matching factory original 426 Hemi 4 speed Plymouths? One set of 67 GTXs and one set of 66 Satellites all factory color paint and interiors. I want to stay away from auctions
Thanks View attachment 1440962View attachment 1440963
Don't if your trying to sell them so they stay together but I wouldn't.

We will never know but 10% seems to come up as a common number across the board. Not exact but a linear guesstimate.

Auto Transport Service
Back