• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 GTX conv, Hemi auto Not mine

They didn't fix bottom door gap. Driver's side trunk corner near top almost as bad as mine. Yellow look good to me. The price is pretty steep, wonder if they'll get?

They didn't fix bottom door gap. Driver's side trunk corner near top almost as bad as mine. Yellow look good to me. The price is pretty steep, wonder if they'll get?
Fran. A couple I know that play in that end of the pool say the car Is probably 100k over priced. Color and auto hold it back

BUT......if want a real 67 hemi gtx vert ....it's the only one avail at the moment.

Nice looking car but way high. Saw a 66 4 speed go for $220,000 ish. I'd probably be very happy with $100k and throw in $5k to $7k of NOS Parts. Rather than pay $350k mine could be restored for $150k or less. Not much rust 3"x 4" triangle front corner of doors, The front of drivers side wheel well has pinhead bubbles.

Anybody decode the fender tag? Bucket seats with a bare floor. No console or buddy seat according to the tag.

So it came with the dreaded column shift.

Last edited:
Anybody decode the fender tag? Bucket seats with a bare floor. No console or buddy seat according to the tag.

So it came with the dreaded column shift.
If I were able.
The column auto would not stop me at all.

Auto Transport Service
Back