• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

vancamp

Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Little background I was talking to the owner of the GTX before he passed and I bought it from his estate,he sent me pictures of the title and certicard,owners manual etc before he passed but as of now they still haven’t found it as he had four huge buildings full of stuff literally from floor to ceiling if it is found it will be forwarded to the new owner I have a bill of sale from the people handling the estate, the car was full from floors to roof with parts some went to this car some didn’t I have had two many people to mention wanting parts and pieces of this car I’ve decided to sell all of it to fund a different project, the only rust I’ve found is the filler panel by the passenger taillight and some bubbles in the lower quarters floors are surface rust and still solid it comes with a 727 auto and a 74 440 that was wrapped in plastic when I got it,have a dual 4 offenhauser intake with Holley carbs to with, it is an original DD1 light blue metallic,power steering,power disc brake column auto car with black interior with a buddy seat which I have car needs a complete restoration and the only major thing I know it’s missing is the gauge cluster, have multiple of a lot of the parts see photos and ask if if there is something you need more photos of.I am currently taking offers for the car and parts

IMG_8033.jpeg

IMG_8032.jpeg

IMG_8031.jpeg

IMG_8030.jpeg

IMG_8024.jpeg

IMG_8025.jpeg

IMG_8026.jpeg

IMG_8028.jpeg

IMG_8029.jpeg

IMG_8023.jpeg

Little background I was talking to the owner of the GTX before he passed and I bought it from his estate,he sent me pictures of the title and certicard,owners manual etc before he passed but as of now they still haven’t found it as he had four huge buildings full of stuff literally from floor to ceiling if it is found it will be forwarded to the new owner I have a bill of sale from the people handling the estate, the car was full from floors to roof with parts some went to this car some didn’t I have had two many people to mention wanting parts and pieces of this car I’ve decided to sell all of it to fund a different project, the only rust I’ve found is the filler panel by the passenger taillight and some bubbles in the lower quarters floors are surface rust and still solid it comes with a 727 auto and a 74 440 that was wrapped in plastic when I got it,have a dual 4 offenhauser intake with Holley carbs to with, it is an original DD1 light blue metallic,power steering,power disc brake column auto car with black interior with a buddy seat which I have car needs a complete restoration and the only major thing I know it’s missing is the gauge cluster, have multiple of a lot of the parts see photos and ask if if there is something you need more photos of.I am currently taking offers for the car and parts

View attachment 1557181

View attachment 1557182

View attachment 1557183

View attachment 1557184

View attachment 1557185

View attachment 1557186

View attachment 1557187

View attachment 1557188

View attachment 1557189

View attachment 1557190

IMG_8021.jpeg

IMG_8022.jpeg