• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick1967gtx

Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
up for sale is my 67 gtx ,no bolt unturned on this car
just about everything is new from bumper to bumper 23,500 109.jpg107.jpg108.jpg105.jpg109.jpg107.jpg[ATTACH=

Last edited:
I don't know what Color it is but, I like it...

thanks owned it for 15 years looking to pick up a 70 x been looking not finding to many it needs to be a 4 speed car air grabber

I see your car is registered in Jersey. I lot of love must have went into making her look this good. I have one question, why did you leave the a/c equipment out of the build?

Is that the original color? If so that is pretty rare color combo. I think there is a Hemi Charger that is this color and is super rare to see.

I love the color and I'm trying to think of the name of it. Is it Desert Rose?

I want a 67 GTX I love the body and line to it, its just burned into my mind from being a kid and seeing a 67 GTX in the area and a 67 R/T that was a Hemi car and I believe a converitable that my uncle tried to buy. The guy wouldnt sell and sat there for years and my dad (body man) told my uncle to keep on trying to get it because it wasnt bad at all only needed paint. I think it sat outside for years after that with no tarp.

actualy it is a color i mixed up my self it is a mixture of evening orchid and a few other darker colors
i just get tired of seeing the same oid 60s colors

Wow that's a great mix ! Come to think of it, the Mopar color is lighter than your custom color. I really like it.

well you get what you pay for this was a quality job like i said every thing is new on this car i have picture of the job

​Beautiful mopar,love everything about it.great job

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful mopar,love everything about it.great job

'67 gtx

car still for sale? i'll make an offer, call me deleted phone #, john

Last edited by a moderator:
great looking car and a fair price....have fun with the "low ballers"...don't take it personal

I'm just curious, was this car for sale on ebay? I saw one this color and almost bid on it. Then one showed up here in Florida with the same equipment and color and I thought it was the same car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back