• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Hemi GTX restoration

Nice masking pattern !

IMG_7420.JPG

Off the rotisserie- should be heading to my place in a few days - and then I can take off the trailer wheels and at least put some steelies and redlines on. Ha
If I have to look at car for a while in my garage it needs wheels that I can live with

IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_5546.jpeg

Still waiting to get another converter- before I work on the suspension and install the drivetrain.
Next up- install the gas tank, pedals, and brake booster.

Still waiting to get another converter- before I work on the suspension and install the drivetrain.
Next up- install the gas tank, pedals, and brake booster.
What converter are you switching to? More stall?

I had one built but the converter only fits aftermarket flex plates- confusion with the builder.
So now I need to order a new one from somewhere

Very,VERY nice. I dang near bought an MM1 bronze 67 GTX a few years back . But 440 auto and blk inter

ps, are those hubcaps the OE ones / style it was built with ?

No- the car came with magnums but I always liked these better.

View attachment 1114876 When it came to interior I decided to reuse the original door panels- had to lay them under bricks for a month but they came flat. Gave them a spray with correct pearl white paint. Pretty happy .
Can I ask, where did you find this Pearl White paint? I am restoring a 67 Coronet R/T Convertible, with a Pearl White interior. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back