• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 1967 Plymouth GTX For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suregrip391

Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A little about my car,

1967 Plymouth GTX, 440, auto, Dana 60 3.54 rearend, Many options on this car, Bucket seats with headrests, center console with console tachometer, Rare In dash clock, Rare recall wood steering wheel. Red exterior, Nice black western scroll interior, Overall...excellent trim and chrome, Road wheels with brand new B.F. Goodrich tires with less then 200 miles. Detailed engine compartment, nice trunk with jack assembly and spare, Fully documented with Chrysler historical records, a build card, original fender tag and certicard. Two owner car prior to me, unmolested and was painted/restored approx 27 years ago so you know what you are getting. Originally a Florida car that I purchased out of South Carolina. Well taken care of. Always stored inside. Perfect for a family cruise night car. I've owned this car for 5 years now and I had the car out a handful of times this year and it always gets a thumbs up or a wave. Is she perfect? No, but she sure is nice.

I’m looking to trade towards a 1970 GTX or a 96-97 B/W Viper or an 02 Viper.

Please Please please send a PM only with questions, no questions/comments in ads…… someone always does, sigh…..

no comments in ads…. Thanks for understanding

8CECA254-3F8D-42B6-B775-0C3C24EE20D9.jpeg

A little about my car,

1967 Plymouth GTX, 440, auto, Dana 60 3.54 rearend, Many options on this car, Bucket seats with headrests, center console with console tachometer, Rare In dash clock, Rare recall wood steering wheel. Red exterior, Nice black western scroll interior, Overall...excellent trim and chrome, Road wheels with brand new B.F. Goodrich tires with less then 200 miles. Detailed engine compartment, nice trunk with jack assembly and spare, Fully documented with Chrysler historical records, a build card, original fender tag and certicard. Two owner car prior to me, unmolested and was painted/restored approx 27 years ago so you know what you are getting. Originally a Florida car that I purchased out of South Carolina. Well taken care of. Always stored inside. Perfect for a family cruise night car. I've owned this car for 5 years now and I had the car out a handful of times this year and it always gets a thumbs up or a wave. Is she perfect? No, but she sure is nice.

I’m looking to trade towards a 1970 GTX or a 96-97 B/W Viper or an 02 Viper.

Please Please please send a PM only with questions, no questions/comments in ads…… someone always does, sigh…..

no comments in ads…. Thanks for understanding

View attachment 1130615

A7627780-9CFD-41D3-9DEF-6AE172DEC909.jpeg

Looking for a trade but would consider selling, interested buyers can send a PM to discuss. Please contact me by PM if you have a serious interest. Thanks.

Thank you guys and nice looking GTX but the trades I was interested in were a 1970 GTX or a GEN 2 Viper, mentioned in my first post. I should have stated that again in the recent above post. It got lost along the way.

I got a immaculate 2008 First Edition Challenger #6291 with 17K miles orange in color.Would you be interested in trading?

Hello, I’m sorry but no…. Just a 70 GTX or a 2nd gen viper. Or cash if you sell your Chally. Thank you though!

Thanks Jerry! A nice 96 or 97 B/W or even a 2002 FE edition would suffice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back