• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Plymouth GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Wrangler

Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a mostly complete 67 GTX that i am going to sell. I bought it while out to look at a 69 Coronet. It is completely disassembled. I prefer to sell it whole, but may part it out once I see enough interest in it. It's a solid Texas body with the only rust being in the bottom of the driver side front fender and the lower passenger quarter panel behind the tire. Solid floors, rockers, roof, window channels, frame rails, tail panel, etc, etc. Bucket seats and rear seats are here. No motor, trans, title or fender tag. It still has the VIN plate on the door jamb. RS23L7....I loosely hung the doors and fenders to help with hauling the car and all the loose parts and boxes upon boxes of items. The previous owner even parted out a 67 Belvedere II and alot of those parts came with it. I have 4 doors, 3 fenders, 2 hoods and duplicates of alot of small items. Even came with a set of rechromed bumpers! Central Texas area close to Austin. Let me know if you are interested in the whole car or exactly what part you need. When I see enough demand for parts, I will decide on parting it out. Thanks!

PM me to see pictures or talk about it.

Last edited:
:worthless_thread:

67 gtx

I have a mostly complete 67 GTX that i am going to sell. I bought it while out to look at a 69 Coronet. It is completely disassembled. I prefer to sell it whole, but may part it out once I see enough interest in it. It's a solid Texas body with the only rust being in the bottom of the driver side front fender and the lower passenger quarter panel behind the tire. Solid floors, rockers, roof, window channels, frame rails, tail panel, etc, etc. Bucket seats and rear seats are here. No motor, trans, title or fender tag. It still has the VIN plate on the door jamb. RS23L7....I loosely hung the doors and fenders to help with hauling the car and all the loose parts and boxes upon boxes of items. The previous owner even parted out a 67 Belvedere II and alot of those parts came with it. I have 4 doors, 3 fenders, 2 hoods and duplicates of alot of small items. Even came with a set of rechromed bumpers! Central Texas area close to Austin. Let me know if you are interested in the whole car or exactly what part you need. When I see enough demand for parts, I will decide on parting it out. Thanks!

PM me to see pictures or talk about it.
I was wondering if you can send me some pictures of the car?? I live in fort worth area

- - - Updated - - -

I would be interested in everything

1967 GTX - Blue - 2013 028.jpg1967 GTX - Blue - 2013 058.jpg1967 GTX - Blue - 2013 096.jpg1967 GTX - Blue - 2013 077.jpg1967 GTX - Blue - 2013 067.jpg1967 GTX - Blue - 2013 064.jpg1967 GTX - Blue - 2013 057.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Way too many parts to get in the pictures. When I said it was completely disassembled, I wasn't lying! Boxes of other parts and more than enough hardware to put it all back together.

...and yet another that's 1500 miles too far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back