• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Plymouth Satellite forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast mopar

Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale
An orginal 383 4spd Satellite, original dark green, with black vinyl top and interior. It has original owers manual, fender tag and spare tire. Brand new hurst shifter and linkage from brewers. All new front suspension, front and rear brakes, brand new 8 3/4 391 sure grip from mancini. New Hemi leaf springs,new cragars,red line front tires from coker and new hurst cheater slicks. 15500 OBO Pm here for number

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,555
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,246
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 2,136
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,462
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,469
Nice car. X2 on 68SSrags comment. Love the steering wheel and new shifter

Thanks for the kind words, bumpers rechromed last year. It is a fun car to drive, the steering wheel is a 67 plymouth wheel that was restored.

For more pics of the satellite view my photos, the silver belvedere is not forsale thanks

Thanks for the kind words, bumpers rechromed last year. It is a fun car to drive, the steering wheel is a 67 plymouth wheel that was restored.

More than welcome .. btw your user name is kind of redundant isn't it LOL! (that is a joke brother)

Last edited:
What size are the cheater slicks? What size rims and backspacing? Any problems with rubbing?

Nice car, good luck with the sale. I've got a 67 Satellite and I'm looking for a similar look and need an aggressive tire out back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back