• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Plymouth Satellite With '67 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparmagic1992

Local time
5:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1967 Plymouth satellite, found a Power Wagon i cant live without and have to make room! :toothy5:

Ive owned it for 6 years and its been sitting the whole time

Was a factory 318 Poly automatic on the column VIN number is RP23F71204166

was built on March 21st of 1967, came from the Factory in Dark Blue with Dark Blue interior, buckets with a center arm rest.

Was told by the gentalman i bought it from that it was drag raced up in Michigan by the Second owner, and for most of its life.

Odometer reads 25,330 miles, and title says a little bit higher than 24,000...so yes very low mile car! but has had a hard life

I have 99% of all the parts i believe, missing the center arm rest for the bucket seats. have door panels, but they will need replaced most likely, have NOS (i think) carpet from a 67 coronet wagon, but its red

Car will need new fenders, hood and quarter panels, previous owner cut them

floors and trunk are very solid, drivers foot well has been patched it looks like, and the passenger side looks like it'll need a little work.

all glass is good except windshield

Has Ohio title, Vin, Fender Tag, and Certicard!

Car also comes with a torn down but complete 1967 440 Big Block. Block # is 2536430 - 10 11-4-66 top reads: C 440 3 31 2 which decodeds to a 1967 440

Head #: 2780915 which decodes to '67 440 Hi-Po

intake #: 2806178 which decodes to '67 Hi-Po

i also have the 727 Big Block transmission and everything for the motor i believe

motor came from i think an Imperial, will probably need machined or freshened up

Also comes with a 727 Small Block trans thats currently in the car

Asking $2500 OBO located in NW Ohio

can take more photos on request, PM with questions or ask on here!

GEDC0254.jpg

0604121636.jpg

0604121636a.jpg

0604121647.jpg

satellite000.jpg

GEDC0258.jpg

satellite3.jpg

plymouthsticker.jpg

GEDC7096.jpg

GEDC0272.jpg

GEDC0277.jpg

GEDC0278.jpg

downsized_0604121636b.jpg

Looks like solid project. I saw the lower quarter skins for about $170 each in Jegs I think. Looks like someone was trying to clone a GTX. All the 67 HP parts will make for stoubt engine build. Good luck on selling the project.

Has the base to be a good GTX Clone if someone wanted to go that route! open to all offers

Im open to trades as well, interested in basically anything 60s-70s mopar. A,B,C,E bodys trucks,vans,wagons 4 doors also :) hell maybe even a 2.2 turbo car!

worst i can say is no!

Still for sale, will sell the car without the 440 and BB727 for $2000!

**Also forgot to add, i have the broadcast sheet from under the back seat, just have to find where i put it :toothy5:

putting it on craigslist this week also, will post the link when i get the ad put up

-John

set the seats inside just to see how theyd look :) Mopar Nats coming up! im 2 1/2 hours north of Columbus!!

*NEW FBBO Price* - $1700 Cash!

satinterior.jpg

Damn good price. Always loved the silver bullet gtx, and this would be a perfect start. Of all the times for a car like this to come up for sale. When I'm into other projects. oh well, such is life. Good luck on the sale and with the power wagon. Couldn't interest you in an 87 ram 250 with a 440 in it could I?

Damn good price. Always loved the silver bullet gtx, and this would be a perfect start. Of all the times for a car like this to come up for sale. When I'm into other projects. oh well, such is life. Good luck on the sale and with the power wagon. Couldn't interest you in an 87 ram 250 with a 440 in it could I?

Sadly the deal for the power wagon fell through, :( but im still trying to sell the Satellite to either find another project or fix up the truck i have right now :D

im not to hot on that style of truck, but could you send me a photo or two of it? you never know!

-John

Via request: More pictures of the contents of the trunk, layed everything out on the ground, so basically what you see in all these pictures is what you get for the cool price of $1700 or trade :grin:

0809121628.jpg

sat001.jpg

sat002.jpg

sat003.jpg

on some of the door panels the cardboard is stained and slightly warped
sat004.jpg

Two boxes of RED carpet come with the car if youd like, looks to be NOS still has the factory insulation on the bottom of it, boxes are marked "1967 Coronet wagon" was going to cut it to fit
sat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back