• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Pro Street Fastback Barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Will be very hard to list everything.. PM to get my number for allot more details. 440 .030 over trw forged flat tops flipped, polished 6 pack rods, steel crank std, 915 heads massaged, 590 purple shaft, crane roller rockers, tm7 intake, 850 double pumper, Nitrous Express 150 shot, Snow performance water meth kit, TTI 440-2 polished headersm aluminum radiator, electric fan, electric water pump, MSD 6a, MSD Distributor, Taylor 10mm wires, Turbo action J convertor, built 727 with manual reverse valve body, B&M shifter, 2 kirky race seats with covers, full Chrome molly roll cage, 4 wheel disk brakes, 8 3/4 with Moser axles, 5/8 studs onn rear, spool with 4:56 gears, Hoosier quick time pros, 31x18.50, Hoosier front runners, chrome molly pro mod 84" wheelie bars, parachute , we;d drag lites double screwed on rear, aluminum batter box, tinted windows. Car was painted 3 years ago and has never been washed to date as I have been building this car for 4 years now. I know I am slow. Car runs, drives and stops as it should. does need a little more work to be complete but I have everything to complete it.To a real mechanic they could complete it in a weekend. I have documented over $40,000 in parts and supplies not counting labor. No I am not trying to get that back out. I would rather trade it off for a 1957-1960 2 door fury or belve. Or may consider a general lee copy. Or $30,000 cash. Everything is new on the car. trade just needs to be a good driver not a show car. Wife does not like this one and will not even sit in it. So I need something for the both of us. Health issues are the reason it has taken me so long. I will be glad to get pictures of anything you would like to see. If you do not have one of these cars but can find one I will be open to that as well. You find one for 20k it will still be an even swap. i do not care what you have in the trade car. Located in Midland GA

20210130_103845.jpg

20220404_113345.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back