• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Reverse Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry4261

Local time
10:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a set of very nice used OEM 1967 Dodge Coronet/Charger Reverse Light Housings Part #2606004. These pieces are in very good driver condition showing only very minor imperfections. Chrome is in good condition and lenses are very clear. All the wiring is in place and unmolested. All mounting hardware is included. Please view pictures and ask any questions.
$80 plus shipping. I accepted Money Order and Cash.

DSCN1852[1].JPG

DSCN1849[1].JPG

DSCN1848[1].JPG

DSCN1850[1].JPG

DSCN1851[1].JPG

Last edited:
For sale is a set of very nice used OEM 1967 Dodge Coronet/Charger Reverse Light Housings Part #2606004. These pieces are in very good driver condition showing only very minor imperfections. Chrome is in good condition and lenses are very clear. All the wiring is in place and unmolested. All mounting hardware is included. Please view pictures and ask any questions.
$80 plus shipping. I accepted Money Order and Cash.

View attachment 1414174

View attachment 1414175

View attachment 1414177

View attachment 1414178

View attachment 1414179
SALE PENDING

Let me know if that changes
Will do. I may have a few more of these. Let me check and I'll get back to you. What kind of car are you working on? I have several 67 B Body parts so if you need anything specific, I may be able to help you out.

Sorry no, I have mostly Dodge Coronet R/T parts or Interchangeable B Body Parts.
I did find an additional 4 reverse light bezels. One is in EXCELLENT CONDITION with No Pitting on the outer Chrome Edge or in by the lense, it is one of the nicest I've seen in a while and comes with all mounting hardware. I just sold a set of these in the same condition for $175. Unfortunately I only have one in that condition. I would sell that one for $80.
2 other ones I have would be considered as decent driver condition with some minor flaws, these would also come with all the mounting hardware. On the 4th one the bulb socket has a bulb that is rusted into it but does have a lens. I would do $60 on all 3 of these bezels. I would do $135 for all 4 with shipping to your door. I can't send you pictures on a PM so if you want to send me your email address I can snap some pictures of all of the above and if your interested in any one or combination of bezels we can discuss. THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back