• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968-1969 Charger RT project

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRoadRunner68

Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have a complete RT project? Not the titanic…but I know they all have the normal rust. Preference to 4 speeds or track packs.

I know it’s a crazy market out there. At the very least it’s cool to see the various cars people post. Thanks for your time.

Anyone have a complete RT project? Not the titanic…but I know they all have the normal rust. Preference to 4 speeds or track packs.

I know it’s a crazy market out there. At the very least it’s cool to see the various cars people post. Thanks for your time.

How about that green one out of AL?

Mine were to but I paid a hell of a lot less for it.

Maybe that’s just how it is now. But I remember $30k buying a better starting point not too long ago. I mean that clearly needs trunk,tail panel, maybe valance, rear rails/patches, quarters, maybe floors….if the front fender tag rotted off maybe even the driver frame rail. Front fenders look rotted down low. Combine that with the lack of original motor or maybe even build sheet, and the color…it just seems high. I mean someone might pay it though.

Maybe that’s just how it is now. But I remember $30k buying a better starting point not too long ago. I mean that clearly needs trunk,tail panel, maybe valance, rear rails/patches, quarters, maybe floors….if the front fender tag rotted off maybe even the driver frame rail. Front fenders look rotted down low. Combine that with the lack of original motor or maybe even build sheet, and the color…it just seems high. I mean someone might pay it though.

I took my car to AMD Installations and if the rails are gone, quarters are bad, there's usually a lot of related stuff that is gone or needs to be replaced as well. To be honest and hopefully not sound like I'm nuts, I wasn't looking for these cars, they kind of found me. I had the same thing happen with my 'Cuda's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back