• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968-69 B-body Door (NO RUST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiRR

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a b-body driver door that is in awesome shape. The door still has all of the glass, wing window, crank mechanism, lock mechanism, and handle. Basically you will just have to paint and add your door card to be complete. The door has 0 rust on it.

Basically Im looking to get $150 or trade for a 440 intake manifold (not a stock manifold). I really want to get my car running and I need a manifold.

Pics, The door handle is off in the pics but it will be included.

IMG_3818_zps7d7c0535.jpg

IMG_3817_zps520625c8.jpg

IMG_3816_zps4a475be9.jpg

IMG_3813_zps909fb0c1.jpg

IMG_3811_zps6e223caf.jpg

IMG_3812_zps93c973a9.jpg

Last edited:
Nice door at a fair price, wish I needed one. Looks like a '69/'70 by the placement of the lock knob.

Obviously it's a drivers door, I suppose this is what happens when you post to late at night. Original post fixed.

Will it fit a 69 Coronet? I have a Edelbrock Performer intake for a 440, lets talk.

I didn't see where I could send pics in a PM so I put them in here. I took this intake off my 440 if that tells you how much I want this door. The original idea for this intake was to polish it. I got as far as sanding down the casting marks and gave up because I wanted the engine running. I gave it a quick blasting to remove the paint.

440_Intake_PerformerA.jpg

440_Intake_PerformerB.jpg

I have a couple guys interested in buying the door out right. I will let you know soon. I have had my eye on a performer rpm for some time now, so I will get back to you after I hear from the guys who want to possibly just give me cash.

Thanks

Well there's always the intake and some cash option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back