• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 B-Body VISOR HARDWARE 68 2 Door POST car

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanGarage

Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score
I have new visor assemblies. I need the hardware to hang. I do have some rubber tips but that is all I have. I believe the old ones got thrown away.

Or a site to purchase off of. I haven't found them searching on my own.

I have new visor assemblies. I need the hardware to hang. I do have some rubber tips but that is all I have. I believe the old ones got thrown away.

Or a site to purchase off of. I haven't found them searching on my own.
I have pair of sun visor brackets from 1968 dodge charger . I would like $50.00 and I will pay shipping to you for parts

b body sunvisors.JPG

I have pair of sun visor brackets from 1968 dodge charger . I would like $50.00 and I will pay shipping to you for parts

View attachment 1104391

What is your paypal address? shipping to 13057... and I can pay shipping.

is there anything that goes on the opposite end? I do have a plastic rubber nub that looks like it potentially snaps into the rear view mirror.

What is your paypal address? shipping to 13057... and I can pay shipping.

is there anything that goes on the opposite end? I do have a plastic rubber nub that looks like it potentially snaps into the rear view mirror.
Paypal account Robert orman email [email protected] iam ok on shipping bob h 708 687 1187

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back