• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Belevedere 273 Auto AZ car super original car super clean car ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

superstockmopar

Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Plymouth Belvedere 273, auto with AC originally from Arizona been stored for years.white exterior blue inside, 57 belvedere and girls 164.JPG57 belvedere and girls 178.JPG57 belvedere and girls 177.JPG57 belvedere and girls 180.JPG57 belvedere and girls 172.JPG57 belvedere and girls 163.JPG57 belvedere and girls 174.JPG57 belvedere and girls 170.JPG57 belvedere and girls 166.JPG57 belvedere and girls 167.JPG57 belvedere and girls 165.JPG57 belvedere and girls 176.JPG This car runs and drives super nice,the last owner put headers and dual exhaust on the car but it was stored inside since the early 90's inside , everything works ,lights, horn dash and all works , AC is not working no belt ??? factory radio delete car has fender tag present, mostly original paint but previous owner started to do work on the car as seen in the pics.. Check out the underside of the car quarters and floors and trunk are in great shape car needs paint to be nice and seat covers , I have driven this car for about 400 miles runs out great had 79000 original miles now shows just over 80000 .. The cars grille and bumpers are nice the dash pad is nice so are the door panels are nice originals, the seats have some rips and tears but all it is a all original interior was rubber mat car and prior owner put carpet on top of the mat.Clear title registered and insured, I would not be afraid to drive this car anywhere original 273 runs great and gets pretty good mileage trans brakes everything is good working order window seals are in good shape this car was stored inside most of its life , 9800.00 cash or would talk trade Mopar only 67-71 B-body or 70-74 E body.... PM here thanks B bodies only

- - - Updated - - -

PS I also have a 1968 road runner hood and other items if interested for extra money.. but it is cool just being a very original 68 Belvedere

Hey- another floor mat with a/c car!

Clean, straight, and unmolested- just the way I like them.

Love the colors. Matches the Mopar R/W/B logo (if you hang a red bandana from the mirror).

Bump for GLWS!

sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1968 plymouth belvedere 273, auto with ac originally from arizona been stored for years.white exterior blue inside,View attachment 123103View attachment 123113View attachment 123112View attachment 123111View attachment 123110View attachment 123109View attachment 123108View attachment 123107View attachment 123106View attachment 123105View attachment 123104View attachment 123114 this car runs and drives super nice,the last owner put headers and dual exhaust on the car but it was stored inside since the early 90's inside , everything works ,lights, horn dash and all works , ac is not working no belt ??? Factory radio delete car has fender tag present, mostly original paint but previous owner started to do work on the car as seen in the pics.. Check out the underside of the car quarters and floors and trunk are in great shape car needs paint to be nice and seat covers , i have driven this car for about 400 miles runs out great had 79000 original miles now shows just over 80000 .. The cars grille and bumpers are nice the dash pad is nice so are the door panels are nice originals, the seats have some rips and tears but all it is a all original interior was rubber mat car and prior owner put carpet on top of the mat.clear title registered and insured, i would not be afraid to drive this car anywhere original 273 runs great and gets pretty good mileage trans brakes everything is good working order window seals are in good shape this car was stored inside most of its life , 9800.00 cash or would talk trade mopar only 67-71 b-body or 70-74 e body.... Pm here thanks b bodies only

- - - updated - - -

ps i also have a 1968 road runner hood and other items if interested for extra money.. But it is cool just being a very original 68 belvedere

- - - Updated - - -

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!SOLD 1968 Plymouth Belvedere 273, auto with AC originally from Arizona been stored for years.white exterior blue inside,View attachment 123103View attachment 123113View attachment 123112View attachment 123111View attachment 123110View attachment 123109View attachment 123108View attachment 123107View attachment 123106View attachment 123105View attachment 123104View attachment 123114 This car runs and drives super nice,the last owner put headers and dual exhaust on the car but it was stored inside since the early 90's inside , everything works ,lights, horn dash and all works , AC is not working no belt ??? factory radio delete car has fender tag present, mostly original paint but previous owner started to do work on the car as seen in the pics.. Check out the underside of the car quarters and floors and trunk are in great shape car needs paint to be nice and seat covers , I have driven this car for about 400 miles runs out great had 79000 original miles now shows just over 80000 .. The cars grille and bumpers are nice the dash pad is nice so are the door panels are nice originals, the seats have some rips and tears but all it is a all original interior was rubber mat car and prior owner put carpet on top of the mat.Clear title registered and insured, I would not be afraid to drive this car anywhere original 273 runs great and gets pretty good mileage trans brakes everything is good working order window seals are in good shape this car was stored inside most of its life , 9800.00 cash or would talk trade Mopar only 67-71 B-body or 70-74 E body.... PM here thanks B bodies only

- - - Updated - - -

PS I also have a 1968 road runner hood and other items if interested for extra money.. but it is cool just being a very original 68 Belvedere
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back