• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigcountry

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Got a pair of black with silver inlet 68 bucket seats for sale. One small pencil eraser size cut in passenger seat cushion. Frames have a little surface rust only. Came out of a 68 Charger RT. These seats are drop in ready. $650 Buddy seat $50. Thanks for the post FBBO.
KR05TBq.jpg

These seats are dusty in photo not stained. Been sitting inside the house for three years probably:sad1:.

Do you still have these? If so, are the tracks/mounts included?
Thank you!

I shot him a PM quite a while ago and haven't rec'd answer yet so who know's

Yes I still have the seats with tracks and mounts. These seats are drop in ready, meaning all components are there to bolt these in a car and go. Taking them to a local Mopar show on Saturday the 31st. They might be sold. Will update on Labor Day.

Please PM me if they don't sell at the swap meet. Thank you!

Sorry guy's the seats were sold to a friend at local MOPAR show today. Thanks for the free post FBBO.

Yes I was wandering if you had bucket seats still for sale.. and if you would ship them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back