• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Cadillac Coupe DeVille custom for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

court9155

Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Item is located in San Francisco bay area.

$15,000

I do have this listed on fleabay, but would love to know that someone got to continue enjoying this beast.

1968 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
A/C blows cold everything works. Just got back from Hot August nights and Street vibrations 250 MILES each way!! It was awesome. I cant even stop and get gas without people flagging me down! LOL

Let me start by saying that my favorite thing about this beautiful caddy is the driveability. With the exception of deleting the points and adding 3 chamber flowmasters with reasonators (not loud at all) and having the A/C redone along with adding a holley carburetor, the driveline has been left bone stock. 472 cubic inch 375 horse motor. The odometer shows 44,*** miles and is true to this vehicle. You can drive this vehicle anywhere and I welcome you to. My family (wife, son and I) love to. We are parting with this to free up garage space and it is one of many vehicles we own. I have become disabled so getting around, maintaining and driving all of them has become difficult.
I HAVE MORE PICS I WAS ONLY ALLOWED 24 I HAVE 10 MORE
Every part on this vehicle that you see is powder coated black with the exception of the hubcaps which are painted single stage black and lay nice and flat.
The interior is bone stock and in EXCELLENT shape for its age. It is black leather. Everything works. It does have brass knuckles as a shifter handle and a sound system in it with clarion dash and custom dash pod. There is also an air bag monitor system, however, this vehicle has a jam lowering kit and NO AIR BAGS. That was the next step. It drives great however, I believe that is due to the sidewalls of the coker tires.
There are NO mechanical issues with this vehicle. It has dual batteries and can be driven ANYWHERE.
The body and paint are flawless. The vinyl roof is in excellent shape with no lifting or peeling. There is no chips in any glass or mirrors. No dings, dents.

It has custom pin striping, tinted lenses.

Gold COLOR ORIGINAL color repaint (2 years) you cannot see the difference in the jams its that close!!

The pictures speak for themselves. Feel free to ask any questions.

The A/C does blow cold!!!!
This is an EXCELLENT driver!!!! As nice and clean as it is, the car is AS IS where IS.

Attachments

• IMG-20120802-02585.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 14,865
  • IMG-20120724-02443.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 6,708
Last edited:
Dude, 250 MPH!!!?? Maybe you tuned it up after my HEMI walked away from you on the freeway that night.

I have seen the Caddy and it's nice!

Dude, 250 MPH!!!?? Maybe you tuned it up after my HEMI walked away from you on the freeway that night.

I have seen the Caddy and it's nice!

I don't see anywhere that the OP claimed 250MPH??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back