• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger Body and frame alignment diagram

Moparjack 489

Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a date in measuring Shop for my 68 Dodge Charger for frame and axle alignment .
First question : 68-70 B-Body all exactly same frame measurements ?
Second question : has anyone diagrams and specs / sheets for me ?

How about this diagram below I found in my 68 Service manual , is it good to go ?
Second picture 69-70 diagram I found in web , , can I use it for 68 Charger ?

B18252E2-8855-4C5C-A3B0-07CF93693095.jpeg 62FEC991-760B-4C09-ACB3-711A0D695D5C.jpeg

I used the chart you show, and when I took it into a frame shop to have it checked out on my 68 charger, I was closer than the factory would have been according to the shop. I was within 1/16" side to side length wise and under 1/8" diagonal measurements. Good luck.

Those charts you posted are the ones I have used also. Only difference between Dodge and Plymouth is the rear leaf spring mount. Plymouth has a 1" shorter wheelbase if I remember correctly.

Those charts you posted are the ones I have used also. Only difference between Dodge and Plymouth is the rear leaf spring mount. Plymouth has a 1" shorter wheelbase if I remember correctly.
Thank you very very much ! Perfect

I used the chart you show, and when I took it into a frame shop to have it checked out on my 68 charger, I was closer than the factory would have been according to the shop. I was within 1/16" side to side length wise and under 1/8" diagonal measurements. Good luck.

That’s great !! what the Factory according , do you know it ?

Auto Transport Service
Back