• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 Charger in canada or eastern USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I see that your in NS. Just seen the little bit of snow in that picture. Thought you might have just taken it at your place. Your right on the not much left around here. Once more congratulations on the find. Where did you find her?

Yeah, I see that your in NS. Just seen the little bit of snow in that picture. Thought you might have just taken it at your place. Your right on the not much left around here. Once more congratulations on the find. Where did you find her?
Ontario. There's a few on pei I've heard but no ones selling. Wasted 2k on a trip to pei last summer on a rotted out 70 barracuda that the price went up when i got there , my only visit to PEI nice place tho. Went to car museum was closed heard there's a nice charger there on display

Ontario. There's a few on pei I've heard but no ones selling. Wasted 2k on a trip to pei last summer on a rotted out 70 barracuda that the price went up when i got there , my only visit to PEI nice place tho. Went to car museum was closed heard there's a nice charger there on display
Everyone wants all there worth and then some.
Chargers are like hens teeth around here. I wouldn’t say that there would be much more than a dozen on the island.
I have to ask, how could you spend a couple of grand on a trip here from NS? Rea good time?? Or did you have to rent a truck and trailer thinking you were getting the Barracuda?
Did you get your Charger home yet ?
Just watching the Can-Swed game
Happy new year

Everyone wants all there worth and then some.
Chargers are like hens teeth around here. I wouldn’t say that there would be much more than a dozen on the island.
I have to ask, how could you spend a couple of grand on a trip here from NS? Rea good time?? Or did you have to rent a truck and trailer thinking you were getting the Barracuda?
Did you get your Charger home yet ?
Just watching the Can-Swed game
Happy new year
My gas to pei in my hemi. Whas 2000km with 3 kids hotel and had to pay for u haul trailer. Checked out summerside was nice. Charger should be here within 8 hours lol good way to start 2023

Looks like you got the 68 Charger I had been trying to get
The guy was talking to me about it and making plans to go see it but went silent
Good for you
At least I know where it ended up

When you get her Tom, you will have to give her a photo shoot. Oh Ok I see now how you spent some cash. I thought you just made the mad dash over and back. Yes I from Summerside area. Next time your over this way, you will have to check out the Friday night car show in town. They call it "Classic Car Nights" every Friday evening weather permitting. I think the most for one given night was around 270 cars. Not bad for tiny province.
Ok My once more congratulations on finding your Charger and Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back