• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger XP29H8-Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm21h8a

Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Charger

Car is qq1 blue with blue interior. Auto on the column, bucket seats with buddy seat. Currently has a 1976 400 in it. It does run and move and probably a good solid weekend it could be driven while you work on it. Disc brakes on the front. Frame rails and torsion bar mount are all solid.The good is it is a complete car. The bad it will need a trunk floor, and lower quarter patches. The front floor pans and the passenger side rear floor pan have been replaced. Has a 69 fender on the passenger side. There is rot around the rear window. It does have a posi rear not sure what gear ratio but was told it was 3.55s. I do have a clear pa title. Vin tag and fender tag are still intact as well. I have too many projects and need to focus on just one at a time and i hate to see this thing set outside.

$8800 obo or may take trade on a 72 roadrunner or other interesting b-bodys. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,673
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,579
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,621
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 1,638
That West Virginia moonshine must be better than we can get in Tennessee... lol

I forgot to mention that the grille is complete and the hp exhuast manifolds are on the car as well. The asking price is just a starting point. I am open to all trades or best resonable offer.

I will not take much less than the last price I put on the post. If you want to buy a rusted up hull for 4 grand and spend another 7 grand buying parts this is not the car for you. If you want an easy project this it. You can have a nice car for 10 grand if you can do the work yourself. If you can't my best opinion is buy a car that's done.

rm21h8a,Very well put & OH SO True !!

Thanks kabar. Most of these guys that have these cars have never hung sheet metal or turned a wrench on them they pay somebody to do it all. If that's the case then they are better off buying a car that's done.

I think your price of $7900 is more than reasonable. Don't listen to the negative members; those are the guys who never buy a thing anyways; and love posting negative BS. They would still complain even if you had a fresh tranny in it; because it wasn't a 4 speed car. Good Luck with your sale; it will certainly find a home..

Does the AC work?

That car has some nice colors and options!
Will be pretty when done...and no slouch either.

That was a fair price for sure. I'd have grabbed it if I had the funds. I'm into my '70 Charger pretty deep. Some people haven't got a clue how much it cost to fix these cars!

A 400 is a good motor if you know how to tinker with them! Totally underrated engine!

Someone got q bit of a bargain here. The 400 is an excellent place to start, really popular over here as the basis fir a stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back